Readmission Requirements

Former students who wish to enroll in Columbus State University after an absence of one year or more must submit an application for re-entry to the Registrars Office. Students who have registered at other institutions must request that official transcripts of records be sent to the Registrars Office. Procedures for students academically ineligible to enroll following the completion of the last semester at Columbus State University are found in the Undergraduate Academic Regulations section under the heading Academic Standing.