Undergraduate Admission - Alternative Requirements for Home Schooled Students and Graduates of Non-Accredited High Schools
Homeschooled students and graduates from non-accredited high schools who wish to attend Columbus State University must submit the following documents:
- Application for Admission along with a $40, non-refundable application fee
- Certificate of Immunization
- SAT minimum scores of 480 Evidence Based-Reading/Writing and 440 Math OR English 17 OR Reading 17 and Math 17 ACT.
- Official transcripts from any conventional public/private high school and college attended
- Supplemental application for homeschooled and non-accredited school, found at http://admissions.columbusstate.edu/forms/index.php.
- Letter from primary teacher certifying high school completion and date of high school graduation to provide documentation that the student has met the college preparatory curriculum requirements or final high school transcript with graduation date.