The Faculty Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning fosters a campus culture committed to evidence-informed and innovative teaching practices. The Faculty Center, together with the Center of Online Learning, facilitate collaborative teaching development across areas, departments, programs, and partnerships.
The CSU Faculty Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning, together with the Center of Online Learning:
- Provide opportunities for professional development in evidence-informed teaching and learning.
- Promote innovative practices that prioritize student engagement within flexible, accessible, and sustainable learning environments.
- Empower faculty with the knowledge, skills, and support to build, design, and implement an inclusive learning environment and educational experience.
- Partner with faculty to offer relevant and student-centered learning experiences that will enhance the CougarVIEW, GoVIEW, and GeorgiaVIEW online learning environments.
- Facilitate New Faculty Orientation for full-time and part-time faculty.