The Faculty Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning invests in faculty development with the goal of improving student learning, and empowering faculty as lifelong learners and partners in the shared governance of Columbus State University.
The CSU Faculty Center for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning:
- Provides opportunities for professional development in high-impact, active, and experiential teaching and learning.
- Promotes inclusive, equitable teaching practices.
- Leads New Faculty Orientation and the New Faculty Seminar Series.
- Coordinates the Creativity & Innovation Forum: pre-semester professional development designed to foster community and well-being among faculty and staff.
- Collaborates with the CSU Leadership Institute to facilitate leadership development for faculty and staff.