Counseling, Foundations and Leadership
The Department of Counseling, Foundations and Leadership offers degrees in School and Clinical Mental Health Counseling and in Educational Leadership. Additionally, the department offers graduate courses in the area of foundations to include Educational Research and Psychology. The department emphasizes instruction and rigorous application of theory through performance-based instruction that culminates in real-world experience. Instruction is augmented through technology to include computer simulations, video, and laboratory experiences on campus and in the field.
The School Counseling and Clinical Mental Health Counseling programs are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Education Programs (CACREP).
The Department of Counseling, Foundations and Leadership offers the following degrees:
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MS)
- Curriculum and Leadership (EdD) - Curriculum Track
- Curriculum and Leadership (EdD) - Educational Leadership Track
- Curriculum and Leadership (EdD) - Higher Education Administration Track
- Educational Leadership (EdS)
- Educational Leadership (MEd)
- Educational Leadership (MEd) - Higher Education Track
- School Counseling (MEd)