Department of Accounting and Finance
The Department of Accounting and Finance includes the faculty in Accounting, Economics, and Finance. Students may earn the BBA with majors in Accounting and Finance. Economics is offered as a minor for both business and non-business students. The department also supports the College's MBA and MSOL (Master of Science in Organizational Leadership) degrees. All are accredited by AACSB.
- Accounting (BBA)
- Finance (BBA)
BBA Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in problem-solving and decision-making in a business context.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key business disciplines and concepts.
- Recognize and analyze ethical issues in a business context.
- Demonstrate knowledge of global business concepts and cultural diversity in a business context.
- Communicate effectively in a business context.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using information technology in a business context.